CLPs and Affiliates are invited to make nominations for the best practice awards to be awarded at Welsh Labour Conference 2018.
There are five categories of award:
- The Rhodri Morgan Award | Local Leader in your community
- Merit Award | Outstanding or exemplary service to the Labour Party
- Long service Award
- Marlene Thomas Award | Outstanding service to Welsh Labour women
- Lily Summers Award | Commitment to fighting for LGBTQ+ rights and social change in the Labour movement
You may nominate in more than one category. For each, please detail:
- Name of category
- Person/Organisation being nominated:
- Nominated by (CLP/Affiliate)
- Reasons for nomination (maximum 300 words)
A panel of WEC members will meet after the closing date to consider and decide upon the awards to be made at Welsh Labour Conference 2018.
Please email your nomination(s) before 12 noon Friday 13th April to email@example.com using the subject line “Best Practice Awards 2018 Nominations”.